4010 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117
MAK Financial Accounting & Tax firm licensed in San Diego, CA.
Meet our accountant
Michael A. Khalil, CPA
Where to find us
As a Certified Public Accountant, I am dedicated to providing the best financial tax planning to Small Business Owners and Real Estate Investors. I grew up in a business environment encompassing the restaurant and real estate industries.
We can help you with:
Individual Tax Preparation:
- Prepare accurate tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File Extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties
Tax Preparation for Businesses:
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Develop tax planning strategies that save you money and minimize tax liability
- Profit and loss statements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
- We make sure you take every tax credit and deduction you deserve on your tax return based on careful analysis of your tax situation.
- Help you set up a recordkeeping system that meets IRS requirements.
- Work with you all year long--not just at tax time to develop tax planning strategies that lower your tax bill.
- Adjust your paycheck withholding so that it accurately reflects your tax situation and lets you keep more of your money (why give the IRS a free loan?).
- Help you understand how to defer tax liabilities through pension plans, retirement contributions and similar plans.
- Take advantage of certain investments to produce tax exempt income (federal or state or both).
- IRS Audit Representation
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- Back Taxes Owed
- Payroll Tax Problems
- IRS Liens
- IRS Levies
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- IRS Seizures
- IRS Payment Plan
- Offer In Compromise
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Get Your IRS File
- Internal controls
- Cost segregation studies
- Operational and profitability reviews
- Sales and use tax
- Business tax incentives
- Payroll issues (tip reporting)
- Cash flow forecasting and revenue projections
- Financing assistance options
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Succession planning and exit strategies
Real Estate Accounting Services:
- Dispositions of real estate
- Section 1031 Exchange assistance
- Due diligence for proposed real estate transactions
- Lease audits
- Real estate investment trust consulting
- Bank Financing
- Tax credits – energy, solar, enterprise zones, and low-income and affordable housing
- Business and real estate valuations
- Internal control audits
- Succession planning
- Litigation support and Fraud investigation
- Capital acquisition and disposal